CREFE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE, THUS UNDERSTANDING PHYSICAL OR LEGAL PERSONS:
• Academic actors, students, researchers, doctoral students, professors, research professors, professors of universities, universities and business schools that form the “Academic College”.
• Directors and / or shareholders, federations, groups, associations of companies, professional organizations, private foundations that make up the “Private Companies Association”
• Public companies, local and regional authorities, foundations of consular organizations …, which make up “public university bodies, local and regional authorities”
• Finance, investment and consulting (lawyers, notaries, legal advisors, specialized consultants, financial and banking intermediation actors, actors of disintermediation, etc.) that make up “university financing, investment and consulting”
• Any other individual or legal entity that chooses to join the university of their choice.
CREFE is composed of the five categories of members that are presented below.
The founding members are people who have expressed their commitment to participate in the creation of the association offering to contribute their skills and part of their free time to help and bring the association towards its objectives.
The active members are voluntary or potentially remunerated people who play an important role in the operation of the association, who invest significantly in terms of work and time in the association and this quality is reserved:
-Members of the board,
-All people who are members of the Scientific Council.
Any person, moral or physical, can be a member of the association by paying the annual subscription, the amount for each category is established each year by the General Assembly at the proposal of the Board of Directors.
Adherent members are natural or legal persons who wish to benefit from the services and activities of the association without actively participating in its operation.
The benefactor members are individuals or legal entities that provide specific resources, including pecuniary resources, CREFE or part of their work.
MEMBERS OF HONOR
Honorary members are natural or legal persons who have rendered services to the association.
The status of active, adherent, benefactor or honor member is conferred by the CREFE Board.